A Beautiful Routine - The Quick Guide
In just two to three minutes, morning and night, your most radiant results can be achieved.
That's all it takes to cleanse, nourish, and thoroughly (and properly!) hydrate your complexion for radiant results. Two to three minutes, twice a day ~ it's a ritual we deserve, and it's a ritual we love.
Sometimes it can take longer to explain our simple and unique way of cleansing and hydrating than actually doing it, so we've broken it down for you so you can see just how little time it takes to get glowing and radiant results.
Your morning routine ~
1. Massage cleansing oil on to your dry complexion. 1 minute. This morning step is optional; just splashing face with fresh water may be enough for normal skin conditions.
2. Steam your face with a warm, wet washcloth to remove the cleanser and any impurities. Rinse and repeat as necessary. 1 minute.
3. Mist face with toning water. You can either spray it directly on your face, or on your palms to pat on to your complexion. 15 seconds.
4. Add 3 to 5 drops of your day serum on to palms and apply to misted, damp skin. This helps ensure an even application. Massage into skin. 15 seconds. Wait a minute or two before applying any clean, safe sunscreen or makeup.
Your evening routine ~
1. Massage cleansing oil on to your dry complexion. Feel free to do this directly over sunscreen and/or makeup. 1 minute.
2. One to three times per week, add your herbal or mineral exfoliant and massage lightly on the surface. You can add water or your cleansing oil to the exfoliant to make a paste. Be gentle and let the healing herbs and minerals do the work. Do this regularly 1 to 3 times per week depending on your complexion. 1 minute. Be careful, you may enjoy this part and another minute may sneak up on you!
3. Steam your face with a warm, wet washcloth to remove the cleanser, and exfoliant if you've used it, and any makeup and impurities from the day. Rinse and repeat as necessary. 1 minute.
4. Mist face with toning water. You can either spray it directly on your face, or on your palms to pat on to your complexion. 15 seconds.
5. Add 3 to 5 drops of your night serum to palms and apply to misted, damp skin. Massage into skin. This helps ensure an even application. 15 seconds. Unwind, relax, rest.
It's a simple, yet effective routine.
Once a week, an added pampering with wholesome nutrients and vitamins is beneficial to any complexion. Don't underestimate the benefits of a weekly mask. In just 10 extra minutes per week, it can be the difference between decent skin, and divine skin.
We have three different masks to choose from in our Treat & Enhance suite. We love the deep cleansing benefits of our cleansing oils, but all three of our masks are also uniquely wonderful as multi-tasking complexion cleansers. The Lavish Serum Salve also treats the skin by using it day and night on areas needing extra moisture.
1. Smoothing ~ Green Tea Mask with Raw Cacao
2. Purifying ~ Honey Cream Mask with Active Manuka UMF 16+
3. Hydrating ~ Lavish Serum Salve
To see the full details of each sumptuous step, click on the box "Our Five Step System" located on our Products page.
Other Recent News
Made by women and loved by women, but they're not JUST for women. :)
The "SC Times" Aging Well Issue ~ Cleaning up our Daily Routines with Healthy and Safe Care Products featuring Qet Botanicals
Acne. Rosacea. Overly-Sensitive Skin. Hormonal Skin Upsets. This is why Qet Botanicals was born.
An up close and personal 'meet and greet' with our Lavish Serum Salve.
"Whether you have troubled skin or not, go to Qet Botanicals for an experience that is the intersection of local, sustainable, organic, and friendly."
"Qet Botanicals is OC’s very own rising star in the flourishing green beauty market."
Thrilled to be presenting and sharing our treatments at this year's Brava Magazine Madison Women's Expo!
It's time to refresh, revitalize, and re-love your hair.